Last updated October 14, 2023
- Wherever possible, orders will be processed and posted the next working day, you will receive an email confirmation once your order had been processed.
- For made-to-order and personalised items, please allow up to 28 days for your order to be processed.
- Standard delivery to the UK mainland is free, orders will be sent by Royal Mail First Class delivery.
- Royal Mail aims to deliver the next working day, however in busier times this can be delayed.
- A 24-hr Royal Mail Express Delivery service is available for an additional £5.99, this guarantees fast delivery with online tracking.
- Overseas orders are charged on an individual basis, please contact me for further information.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the following address:
Song of The Sea Jewellery
2 Gwarnick Road
Truro, TR1 2LF
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds can take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Personalised and made-to-order items cannot be returned.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact me to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact me.